- Am I eligible for membership?
- What are the benefits of membership?
- Can I pay my membership fee over the phone?
- I have been offered a contract by an overseas publisher, can the Society help?
- I have been offered a contract which asks me to contribute a large sum of money, is this a legitimate offer?
- I look after a deceased author's estate, can the Society help?
- How do I change my bank details with the Society?
- Are discounts or concessionary rates available?
On this website
- The Society's website has changed. What's different?
- Where can I find FAQs about writing?
- Where can I find information about late payments?
- Can I inform the Society of my change of address through the website?
- How do I login to the members area of the website?
- How do I create, or make changes to, my writer/translator profile?
- My Twitter address is not accepted as a valid URL, what do I do?
- Why am I listed on the online database of writers/translators?
- Why aren't I listed on the online database of writers/translators?
- Why should I have a profile on either database?
- Can I choose how I want to be contacted by people searching the online database?
- Who do I contact for technical help?
Linking to the Society's website