Transport Links to 84 Drayton Gardens
The closest underground stations are South Kensington (Piccadilly Line, District and Circle Lines) and Gloucester Road (Piccadilly Line, District and Circle Lines). It takes approximately 10-15 minutes to walk to 84 Drayton Gardens from South Kensington, and 10 minutes from Gloucester Road.
- Click here for a map from Gloucester Road tube (Adobe Acrobat .pdf 25Kb)
- Click here for a map from South Kensington tube station (Adobe Acrobat .pdf 18Kb)
If you are travelling by bus, the following routes stop close to Drayton Gardens:
- 430, C1 Old Brompton Road
- 345 Fulham Road/Beaufort Street
- 211 Fulham Road/King's Road
- 319, 49, 19 King's Road/Beaufort Street
- 22, 19 King's Road
- 74 Cromwell Road/South Kensington
Parking meters in the surrounding area are hard to find and expensive.