We run a bi-monthly Twitter book club – #DeadGoodLit – celebrating a selection of our favourite titles from the expansive stable of books belonging to our various literary estates.
Dead Good Lit Book Club will introduce one book every two months and will take place on Twitter from January 2020. Starting with Rosamond Lehmann’s The Weather in the Streets, the first session is on Monday 27 January 2020 between 8-9pm.
#DeadGoodLit selections and dates for the rest of the year are:
- The Weather in the Streets by Rosamond Lehmann – Monday 27 January (8-9pm)
- Memoirs of a Midget by Walter de la Mare – Monday 30 March (8-9pm)
- What Not by Rose Macaulay – Tuesday 26 May (8-9pm)
- Maurice by E M Forster – Monday 27 July (8-9pm)
(Break for summer)
- Pygmalion by Bernard Shaw – Monday 28 September (8-9pm)
- Eustace and Hilda by L P Hartley – Monday 30 November (8-9pm)
Want to join in? Click to sign up to our #DeadGoodLit newsletter
How it works
To take part, simply join in the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #DeadGoodLit. We’ll look at key themes and topics from our account @Soc_of_Authors – all you need to do to get involved is to tweet your thoughts!
If you want to get involved but you’re not on Twitter, click here to follow these simple steps to set up a Twitter account.