We ran a bi-monthly Twitter book club – #DeadGoodLit – in the first half of 2020, celebrating a selection of our favourite titles from the expansive stable of books belonging to our various literary estates.
Dead Good Lit Book Club introduced one book every two months and took place on Twitter from January 2020. We have postponed the book club for now.
Sign up to our Dead Good Lit newsletter here for the latest updates.
The #DeadGoodLit selections were:
- The Weather in the Streets by Rosamond Lehmann – Monday 27 January
- Memoirs of a Midget by Walter de la Mare – Monday 30 March
- What Not by Rose Macaulay – Date TBC
- Maurice by E M Forster – Date TBC
- Pygmalion by Bernard Shaw – Date TBC
- Eustace and Hilda by L P Hartley – Date TBC
How it works
To take part, simply join in the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #DeadGoodLit. We’ll tweet topics, questions and key themes from our account @Soc_of_Authors – all you need to do to get involved is to tweet your thoughts!
If you want to get involved but you’re not on Twitter, click here to follow these simple steps to set up a Twitter account.
Any questions? Drop us an email.