23 December 2020
A bitter-sweet short walk through 2020 - with Philip Pullman, Margaret Atwood, Neil Gaiman, Inua Ellams, Daljit Nagra, Tracy Chevalier, Dapo Adeola, Hannah Berry and more.
To all the individuals and organisations who have helped us make a difference in 2020
- Members of the SoA Management Committee, Council and charity trustees
- Committee members and local group organisers
- Founding members of the Authors with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses Network and the Comics Creators Network
- Our many contributors, presenters, prize judges and grant assessors
- Our partner organisations – ALCS, RLF, RSL, English PEN, the Booksellers Association, the Publishers Association, Arts Council England, Creative Scotland, and many others
- The journalists and media outlets who have helped us tell our story
- All the individuals and organisations who have donated so generously to the Authors’ Contingency Fund
- Our 11,455 members for continuing to support us and challenge us to be better
- And to the SoA staff team who have transformed what we do and how we do it this year.
Written & directed by