The Eric Gregory Awards, for a collection by poets under the age of 30, were founded in 1960 by the late Dr Eric Gregory for the encouragement of young poets.
Entry to the 2023 awards will open in August.
- Deadline for entries: 31 October 2022
- The author must be under the age of 30 on the 31 October 2022.
- The author must either be a British national or be resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland for three years immediately prior to the date of submission for the award, and writing in English.
- The work submitted may be a published or unpublished volume of poetry, drama-poems or belles-lettres.
- No more than 30 poems should be submitted and collections should be no more than 50 pages.
- The work must not have been previously submitted for The Eric Gregory Awards.
- Entrants may only enter ONE collection of 30 poems each year.
For any queries relating to the prize please contact email@example.com
- Joe Carrick-Varty for Sky Doc
- Courtney Conrad for Revelations
- Jack Cooper for Break the Nose of Every Beautiful Thing
- Daniella Fearon for Beyond the Monochrome Lens
- Maisie Newman for Our Names Were Oil
- Rhiya Pau for Routes
- Stephanie Sy-Quia for Amnion
Charity number 261451