The Eric Gregory Awards, for a collection by poets under the age of 30, were founded in 1960 by the late Dr Eric Gregory for the encouragement of young poets.
Entry to the 2020 prize is now closed and winners will be announced on18 June.
The 2021 Awards will open for submissions in the summer and the deadline for entries will be 31 October 2020 at 5pm (GMT).
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 on the 31 March 2021
- Applications must be a British National, or resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland of the Commonwealth for three years prior to the date of submission for the award
- Submissions must be in English
- Submissions may be a published or unpublished volume of poetry, drama-poems or belles-lettres
- Submissions must be no more than 30 poems
- Submissions must not have been previously submitted for the Eric Gregory Awards
For any queries relating to the prize please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity number 261451