The Eric Gregory Awards, for a collection by poets under the age of 30, were founded in 1960 by the late Dr Eric Gregory for the encouragement of young poets.
- Susannah Dickey for Bloodthirsty for Marriage
- Natalie Linh Bolderston for Divinations on Survival
- Roseanne Watt for Moder Dy
- Kadish Morris for Poor but Sexy
- Amina Jama for A Warning to the House That Holds Me
The 2021 Awards will open for submissions on 4 August and the deadline for entries will be 31 October 2020 at 5pm (GMT).
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 on the 31 March 2021
- Applications must be a British National, or resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland of the Commonwealth for three years prior to the date of submission for the award
- Submissions must be in English
- Submissions may be a published or unpublished volume of poetry, drama-poems or belles-lettres
- Submissions must be no more than 30 poems
- Submissions must not have been previously submitted for the Eric Gregory Awards
For any queries relating to the prize please contact email@example.com
Charity number 261451