An annual award of £1,000 for a short story, financed by a bequest made by Miss Nellie Tom-Gallon in memory of her brother.
Entry to the 2019 prize is now closed.
- The deadline for submissions is the 31st October 2018 at 5pm.
- The winner must have had at least one short story accepted for publication
- The winner must have serious writing ambitions
- The submission should be traditional, not experimental, in character
- There is no submission fee
The ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award is generously supported by the Authors' Licensing and Collecting Society (ALCS).
Charity number 212405