An annual award of £1,000 for a short story, financed by a bequest made by Miss Nellie Tom-Gallon in memory of her brother and generously supported by ALCS.
The 2022 Shortlist:
The 2022 Winner and Runner up will be announced on the 1st of June at the SoA summer awards.
Tickets available here
Entry to the 2023 award will open in August
- Deadline for entries: 31 October 2022
- The author must be ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, Commonwealth or the Republic of Ireland.
- The author must have had at least one short story published or accepted for publication.
- The story submitted must be in English and must not be a translation.
- The story submitted may be published or unpublished.
- The work must not have been previously submitted for the ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award.
- The work must not exceed 5,000 words.
For any queries relating to the prize please contact email@example.com
The ALCS Tom-Gallon Trust Award is generously supported by the Authors' Licensing and Collecting Society (ALCS).
Charity number 212405